Privacy information Notice
In compliance with obligations deriving from national legislation (Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 No. 196, Personal data protection Code) and Community legislation, (European Regulation for Personal data protection No. 679/2016, GDPR) and subsequent amendments, this site respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, making every possible and proportionate effort so that rights of users are not infringed.
The purpose of the privacy information notice is to provide maximum transparency regarding the information collected by the site collects and how it is used.
Legal basis of the process
This website processes data based on consent. With the use or consultation of this site visitors and users explicitly approve this privacy information notice and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service.
The provision of data and therefore the consent to the collection and processing of data is optional; the User can refuse consent, and may revoke at any time a consent already provided by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com .
However, denying consent may result in the inability to provide certain services and the browsing experience on the website may be compromised.
From 25th May 2018 (date of entry into force of the GDPR), this site will process some of the data based on the legitimate interests of the data controller.
Data collected and purposes
Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is kept during user visits. The information collected can be the following:
- internet protocol address (IP);
- browser and device parameters used to connect to the website;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and visiting hours;
- visitor web page of origin (referral) and exit;
- country of origin;
- possibly the number of clicks.
The collection of data and information takes place for the following purposes:
- exclusively aggregated and anonymous in order to verify the correct functioning of the website. None of this information is related to the physical person-user of the site, and it does not in any way allow identification (from 25 May 2018 such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner);
- for security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. Such data is never used for the identification or profiling of the user, neither crossed with other data nor supplied to third parties, but used only for the protection of the site and its users (from 25 May 2018 such information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner;
- communicate data to third parties who perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service, such as the management of comments on the website.
The data received will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service and only for the time necessary to provide the service.
The users provide the information, that users of the site deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability regarding any violation of laws. It is up to the users to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
If comments are managed through an external service, please refer to the service policies.
The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified. In any case, personal data collected from the site will never be provided to third parties, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authorities and only in the cases provided by law. However, the data may be provided to third parties if this is necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the User (i.e. comments management), or for the execution of security checks or site optimization.
Data can be collected on the website and more precisely on the pages dedicated to purchases
Data will be processed according to the methods indicated on the page itself for the purpose of the sale and whether it will be successful concluded or not, the collected data will be stored but never disclosed to third parties.
This website treats users' data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematics tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In particular, the site management software is constantly updated, and regularly scanned in order to check for viruses and dangerous codes.
In addition to the owner, in some cases, some categories of persons involved in the organization of the website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to data.
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and art. 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 https://www.garanteprivacy.it/regolamentoue/DPIA, the User can, according to the procedures and within the limits governed by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- oppose in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
- know its origin;
- receive at this regard intelligible communication;
- to have information about the logic, the methods and the purposes of the processing;
- request its updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive only at the cost of any eventual support, the data provided to the Controller, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor - link to the Guarantor page);
- as well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
In the event that the data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of data subjects are guaranteed (with the exception of the right to portability that is not provided for by the regulations), in particular the right to oppose the process that can be exercised by sending a request to the data controller.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
The data controller in accordance with the laws in force is the website administrator, Montaggi Industriali srl.